ホーム > 沿革

沿革

Jun.1955
President, Hideo Minami established "SANYO PHOTO SUPPLY" at Kudan-kita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
as a wholesaler and trading company of photographic accessories.
Feb.1959
Re-organized the company as "SANYO PHOTO SUPPLY CORP."
Oct.1966
Removed the head office to Kandajimbo-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Mar.1976
New 7-story head office building completed. and changed the company name to "HAKUBA PHOTO INDUSTRY CO., LTD."
Jun.1986
New 6-story Head office building compleated at Kamezawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo and removed from Kandajimbo-cho, Chiyoda-ku.
Aug.1990
Nagoya Branch relocated to Daisenji-cho,Kasugai-shi, Aichi and constructed new building.
Jul.2001
Registered Environment Management System of the International Standard Organization (ISO 14001).
Aug.2006
Hideyuki Minami became President.

【2012年5月現在】